Classification in Machine Learning | Machine Learning Tutorial | Python Training | Edureka
** Machine Learning Certification Training: **
This Edureka video on ‘Classification In Machine Learning ‘ covers the concept of classification in machine learning with various classification algorithms and a Use case to implement digit classification on MNIST data. Following are the topics discussed in this Machine Learning Tutorial:
What Is Classification in Machine learning
Classification Terminologies in Machine Learning
Use Case – MNIST Digit Classification
Python Tutorial Playlist:
#Edureka #edurekaclassificationinmachinelearning #EdurekaMachinelearning #PythonTraining #PythonEdureka
Do subscribe to our channel and hit the bell icon to never miss an update from us in the future:
How it Works?
1. This is a 5 Week Instructor-led Online Course,40 hours of assignment and 20 hours of project work
2. We have a 24×7 One-on-One LIVE Technical Support to help you with any problems you might face or any clarifications you may require during the course.
3. At the end of the training, you will be working on a real-time project for which we will provide you a Grade and a Verifiable Certificate!
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
About the Course
Edureka’s Machine Learning Course using Python is designed to make you grab the concepts of Machine Learning. The Machine Learning training will provide deep understanding of Machine Learning and its mechanism. As a Data Scientist, you will be learning the importance of Machine Learning and its implementation in python programming language. Furthermore, you will be taught of Reinforcement Learning which in turn is an important aspect of Artificial Intelligence. You will be able to automate real-life scenarios using Machine Learning Algorithms. Towards the end of the course, we will be discussing various practical use cases of Machine Learning in the python programming language to enhance your learning experience.
Gain insight into the ‘Roles’ played by a Machine Learning Engineer
Automate data analysis using python
Describe Machine Learning
Work with real-time data
Learn tools and techniques for predictive modeling
Discuss Machine Learning algorithms and their implementation
Validate Machine Learning algorithms
Explain Time Series and it’s related concepts
Gain expertise to handle business in future, living the present
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
Why learn Machine Learning Using Python?
Data Science is a set of techniques that enables the computers to learn the desired behavior from data without explicitly being programmed. It employs techniques and theories drawn from many fields within the broad areas of mathematics, statistics, information science, and computer science. This course exposes you to different classes of machine learning algorithms like supervised, unsupervised and reinforcement algorithms. This course imparts you the necessary skills like data pre-processing, dimensional reduction, model evaluation and also exposes you to different machine learning algorithms like regression, clustering, decision trees, random forest, Naive Bayes and Q-Learning
Who should go for this Machine Learning Certification Training using Python?
Edureka’s Python Machine Learning Certification Course is a good fit for the below professionals:
Developers aspiring to be a ‘Machine Learning Engineer’
Analytics Managers who are leading a team of analysts
Business Analysts who want to understand Machine Learning (ML) Techniques
Information Architects who want to gain expertise in Predictive Analytics
‘Python’ professionals who want to design automatic predictive models
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- 2.0 VS 2.1 | Geometry Dash : Ultra Game & Wonder Game (Original 2016 / Remake 2018)
- CHIẾN TRANH THẾ GIỚI LẦN 2- Cùng Chơi Call of Duty: WWII #1
- HOW TO PLAY MASTER YI SEASON 10 – (Best Build, Runes, Playstyle) – S10 Master Yi Gameplay Guide
- Dragon Ball Tập 6 – Khách Viếng Giữa Đêm Khuya – Phim Bảy Viên Ngọc Rồng
- Sniper Ghost Warrior 2 – Part 1 : Mở đầu!!!!!! 😀