Laptop Battery Not Charging in Windows 7, 8, 8.1,10 or XP, Vista..?
1. Please go to “Control Panel” Click the start button, then locate the Control Panel. For Windows 8 and up, please move your mouse cursor to the left bottom edge, then do a right click. This will bring up a menu. Please locate Control Panel, and click.
2. If your control panel does not look same as the picture above, please change your control panel view to “Classic View” or “Small Icons”.
3. Find and click “System” then please locate “Device Manager”. For Windows XP, please locate a menu tab titled “Hardware” and click it. Under the Hardware menu, you will see the Device Manager. For Windows Vista, 7, and 8 please click the “Device Manager” on the left side menu.
4. Please click “Battery” and under Battery, please click “Microsoft ACPI-Compliant Control Method Battery”. Now, do a right click on it, then click “Uninstall”. Confirm that you would like to uninstall the Microsoft ACPI-Compliant Control Method Battery.
5. After the uninstallation process, please restart your computer
6. As soon as you restart your computer, the Windows will automatically install the driver again. Please check your battery icon on the right bottom side of your Windows screen to see if it is charging.
Learn Computer at Home through Video Tutorials in English and Bangla mix language.
Request: Dear Viewer if You Have Any Request About Cracking Any Software Or Tools Feel Free To Leave A Comment With Your Request And We Will Try Our Best Make A Tutorial And Share With You As Soon As Possible…
If it doses not work please tell me by Comment. then I will give you a deparent solution.
#FakhrulIslam #BatteryLifeSolution #ChangeSetting
Subscribe: Please Subscribe For More Tutorials
Like: Please Like Our Videos If It Was helpful
LIKE & SUBSCRIBE AND FOLLOW US ………….