For years, we’ve been dying to know what the people behind the Surface could do in the wearable arena. So when we got the news that Windows Phone’s first smartwatch/fitness bracelet was coming down the pipe, we headed on down to our friendly neighborhood Microsoft Store and snapped one up for ourselves. Join us for a first look at Microsoft Band!
Clarification: the Microsoft Band is capable of low-power display mode that keeps the screen on (not shown). Pressing the button is still required to bring the device out of this low-power mode, however.
Pocketnow has been a key source of mobile technology news and reviews since its establishment in 2000. With offices on three continents, Pocketnow offers round-the-clock coverage of the mobile technology landscape, from smartphones to tablets to wearables. We aim to be your number-one source for mobile tech news, reviews, comparisons, and commentary. If you love mobile as much as we do, be sure to subscribe!
Microsoft Band: an afternoon with Windows Phone’s first wearable | Pocketnow
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- ĐÁNH GIÁ: ASUS PROART Z490 CREATOR 10G
- Truyền đạt kinh nghiệm cách xác định đầu dây motor 3 pha siêu đơn giản
- Giải quyết vấn đề mật khẩu tài khoản trong Windows 8 và 8.1
- Khóa học Excel: Hàm IF, Sao chép Công thức
- Tư Vấn Mic Thu Âm Cho Người Mới Bắt Đầu – Mua Micro nào là hợp lí – LH 0372472870 Truyền Hữu