Microsoft Band: an afternoon with Windows Phone's first wearable | Pocketnow
For years, we’ve been dying to know what the people behind the Surface could do in the wearable arena. So when we got the news that Windows Phone’s first smartwatch/fitness bracelet was coming down the pipe, we headed on down to our friendly neighborhood Microsoft Store and snapped one up for ourselves. Join us for a first look at Microsoft Band!
Clarification: the Microsoft Band is capable of low-power display mode that keeps the screen on (not shown). Pressing the button is still required to bring the device out of this low-power mode, however.
Pocketnow has been a key source of mobile technology news and reviews since its establishment in 2000. With offices on three continents, Pocketnow offers round-the-clock coverage of the mobile technology landscape, from smartphones to tablets to wearables. We aim to be your number-one source for mobile tech news, reviews, comparisons, and commentary. If you love mobile as much as we do, be sure to subscribe!
Microsoft Band: an afternoon with Windows Phone’s first wearable | Pocketnow
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Khóa học Excel: Hàm IF, Sao chép Công thức
- Truyền đạt kinh nghiệm cách xác định đầu dây motor 3 pha siêu đơn giản
- Tư Vấn Mic Thu Âm Cho Người Mới Bắt Đầu – Mua Micro nào là hợp lí – LH 0372472870 Truyền Hữu
- Mic thu âm cho điện thoại iphone android định hướng Saramonic
- VIETTEL V – SỬA ĐIỆN THOẠI – CHUẨN ĐOÁN BỆNH – NHANH – GỌN – LẸ