Microsoft compatibility telemetry high disk usage in windows 10
This video also answers the queries below:
microsoft compatibility telemetry windows 10 disk usage
how to disable microsoft compatibility telemetry
microsoft compatibility telemetry disable
microsoft compatibility telemetry 100 disk
microsoft compatibility telemetry high cpu
windows 10 telemetry
compattelrunner exe microsoft compatibility telemetry
what is microsoft compatibility telemetry
microsoft compatibility telemetry
Microsoft telemetry is an automated process in windows 10 where data is collected and send to the windows developer. They use this data for enhanching user experience, increasing security level etc. May be you want to disable windows telemetry service because you fear for your privacy or it is showing high disk usage in windows 10. So let us see how to temporarily disable. If you will find this video useful please like, share and subscribe to my YouTube channel.
1. Press “Windows” and “R” button to open run dialog box.
2. Type “gpedit.msc” to run group policy editor. You must be logged in as an administrator to run group policy editor.
3. Expand “Computer configuration’ – “Administrative Templatives” – “Windows components” – “Data collection and Preview builds”.
4. Double click on “Allow Telemetry” on the right pane.
5. Select ‘Disabled” and then click on “Apply” and then on “OK”.
Now you need to disable the connected user experience and telemetry to run from services.msc
1. Again press “Windows” and “R” to open the run dialog box.
2. Type ‘services.msc” and then hit enter to run services.
3. Scroll down and look for “connected user experiences and telemetry”.
4. Right click and select “stop” to stop it from running.
Now Microsoft telemetry will stop from running.
Watch some of other popular videos of our channel:
How to check who is using your WiFi
2 ways to reset forgotten gmail password
Solve computer proxy server problem refusing connection
What to do if you can’t connect to wireless interent
Remove VPN settings from iphone and browse internet faster
How to reset forgotten apple id password with the help of an email address
How to transfer mp3 songs from computer to iPhone without iTunes
How to recover both apple id and password
This channel is about technology related tips and tricks. You will find tutorials related to computer, iphone and android phones.
Follow me on:
Like our pages:
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- ĐÁNH GIÁ: ASUS PROART Z490 CREATOR 10G
- Truyền đạt kinh nghiệm cách xác định đầu dây motor 3 pha siêu đơn giản
- Giải quyết vấn đề mật khẩu tài khoản trong Windows 8 và 8.1
- Khóa học Excel: Hàm IF, Sao chép Công thức
- Tư Vấn Mic Thu Âm Cho Người Mới Bắt Đầu – Mua Micro nào là hợp lí – LH 0372472870 Truyền Hữu