North Korean Leader Kim Jong-un May Be Seriously Ill, Some Officials Say | TODAY
There are conflicting reports Tuesday morning about the health of North Korean leader Kim Jong-un. He hasn’t been seen in public in days, and some U.S. officials say he may be seriously ill after a surgery. Others, however, advise caution. NBC chief foreign correspondent Richard Engel reports for TODAY.
» Subscribe to TODAY:
» Watch the latest from TODAY:
About: TODAY brings you the latest headlines and expert tips on money, health and parenting. We wake up every morning to give you and your family all you need to start your day. If it matters to you, it matters to us. We are in the people business. Subscribe to our channel for exclusive TODAY archival footage & our original web series.
Connect with TODAY Online!
Visit TODAY’s Website:
Find TODAY on Facebook:
Follow TODAY on Twitter:
Follow TODAY on Instagram:
Follow TODAY on Pinterest:
#KimJongun #NorthKorea #TodayShow
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- ENDLESS LOVE (Lời Dịch Anh Việt) Diana Ross & Lionel Richie
- Trích Đoạn Cải Lương Phật Thích Ca Thành Đạo | Nguyên Hùng ft Hồng Yến
- Thập Thiện Nghiệp -Mười Nghiệp Thiện .Phần 1.Đọc Truyện Đêm Khuya
- ĐƯỜNG TÌNH ĐÔI NGÃ – Dương Ngọc Thái ft. Giáng Tiên | Nhạc Bolero Trữ Tình nghe là nghiện
- Bốn Chữ Lùn Chế Bốn Chữ Lắm – Trúc Mon [Doremon hát chế]